Most of Central Florida knows Stone Crazy (Patrick Scott Barnes) as a poet. Yet, he also photographs, DJ and blogs. The rest of the time, he's guzzling booze in a Central Florida bar.
Top Posts & Pages
- Pic of Drunk College Girls
- About The Blog
- Sexy Pics of Melania Trump
- Orlando's Ritual: A Cool Night of 80s New Wave, Goth and Industrial Music
- Contacting Me
- Good News: An Ex-Dickhead Boss Got Fired!
- Double Whammy (a poem)
- Books for Sale
- Photo and Poetry Book Three Orlando Nightspots is Now an eBook!
Patrick Scott Barnes on Van Halen’s No Brown M… The Inner Circle on Van Halen’s No Brown M… The Inner Circle on Double Whammy (a poem) Patrick Scott Barnes on Double Whammy (a poem) The Inner Circle on Double Whammy (a poem)
Monthly Archives: April 2017
In August 2012, African-American Terrance McNeil was traveling from Greenville, South Carolina to Orlando, Florida. Before reaching Orlando, he stopped in the small town of Celery City, Florida. On the Internet, he had read about Celery City’s friendly residents and … Continue reading